Creative/Artistic Youth Worker
Full Job Description
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a primary school in South Bristol. They are seeking a candidate with a strong Creative/Arts background.
The school has a creative approach to teaching and uses sensory strategies for their learning opportunities to provide an individualized curriculum and a calm and purposeful environment. Some children that attend the school have additional needs and you will be be required to work 1:1 with pupils as well as in small groups.
This means being adaptable, proactive and positive. Using your creative background in Arts, sensory, therapy or drama, you will be able to uniquely support SEND pupils with a variety of needs and emotions within their daily lives and education. Using your creative nature to engage, promote confidence, distract and positively influence meaningful, fun and supportive learning and progress.
Role: Creative/Artistic Youth Worker
Protocol Education is looking for a candidate who;
- Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- Candidate social events
- NQT/ECT Support Network
- £250 refer a Teacher/TA bonus
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.