Alamos Gold Inc.
Full Job Description
- Plan, communicate and follow work for assigned construction team;
- Ensure compliance with safety standards and practices;
- Provide guidance, coaching and mentorship to members of the crew;
- Hold yourself and crew members accountable towards attainment of safety and performance targets;
- Perform workplace inspections and plan corrective measures if required;
- Report work planned and realized daily using the tools provided;
- Perform monthly HS meetings with crews presenting the provided material;
- Perform performance appraisals with the support of the field trainer;
- Fill monthly compliance records; and
- Any other task as directed by direct supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in mining operations;
- Supervisory common core;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work independently;
- Computer proficient;
- Post-secondary education in mining related field would be an asset;
- Good communication skills, coupled with strong leadership abilities; and
- Qualified as train the trainer would be an asset.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.