Sales and Marketing Manager
Full Job Description
About Ultimate Coders
Ultimate Coders is the fastest-growing kid’s coding program in GTA. Ultimate Coders is a community learning center that has been providing quality educational services. Rated as the best classes for learning Computer Coding for Kids.
Not only is computer coding for kids is vital to success in the technology-driven economy of the 21st century, but it can teach kids a broad range of skills that will help them in countless other areas as well. We engage kids in an interactive and dynamic, fun- learning environment.
What are we looking for?
- Evaluate and develop marketing strategies and marketing plans
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing efforts
- Communicate marketing plans with the internal team
- Develop promotions with advertising materials
- Understand and respect budgets, including expenditures
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns
- Build brand awareness and positioning
- Support sales and lead generation efforts
- Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish
- Organize company trade shows and major events
- Oversee social media marketing strategies and content marketing including (Facebook, instagram, company website, LinkedIN and Twitter)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Refresh outdated content & create new ideas/designs
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.