Sales and Marketing Operations Lead
About the job
*** Please follow RS Metrics on LinkedIn ***
Sales and Marketing Operations Leads are driven individuals who focus on maintaining, generating and qualifying new business opportunities for RS Metrics.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of a category-defining startup, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales and marketing targets. Reporting directly to the Director/CEO in Asia, they will manage the entire sales and marketing process from prospecting through successful deployment, while consistently meeting assigned booking goals.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in a fast-growing AI-driven geospatial industry working for the company that invented the space.
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and our AI-driven geospatial platform.
- Be the face of RS Metrics – you will be the first point of contact to engage with our potential customers and inbound leads.
- Manage and cultivate relationships with existing clients and partners to support continued sales growth and partnerships.
- Display persistence and discipline in following up with leads and prospects.
- Send follow up emails, materials, FAQs and other documents to qualified leads, customers, and partners.
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline.
- Setup meetings, log meeting notes and discussions.
- Conduct online presentations to demonstrate RS Metrics product offerings and assist with business cases, whitepapers, and updating online content with design teams.
- Coordinate across all aspects of the company to get prospects converted into customers.
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships using HubSpot, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Stay current on industry news and understand the geospatial insights landscape.
- Participate and network at industry events and tradeshows.
- Handle a variety of organizational, analytical, and informative tasks focused on sales and marketing.
- Customize collateral as needed to meet geographic and event-based needs, and for different types of media.
- Maintain hierarchy and library of sales and marketing resources, including auditing existing materials for accuracy and updating as needed.
- Support the sales/marketing team in the production and management of a portfolio of sales/marketing collateral, presentations, and engaging messaging to effectively communicate products and solutions to major customer verticals.
Requirements, background, and experience:
- Strong focus on ensuring the success of Sales/Marketing Operations efforts
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong understanding of CRM
- Self-motivated, but also a team player with a positive attitude
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong phone presence
The following background and skills are desired, but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree or a professional qualification in Marketing, Management, or a related field
- Knowledge in Financial Markets / Commodities / Fin-Tech
- Knowledge in Digital Transformation / Data Science
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.