Personal Banking Associate
Full Job Description
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Can you establish, build, and maintain impactful relationships with our customers? Do you love working with customers and helping them with their financial needs? We are seeking a Personal Banking Associate for our branch office who can guide customers to the appropriate staff member for resolving their financial queries and banking needs, including new accounts, investment advice and banking solutions. Do you think you have what it takes?
In this role, a typical day may look like:
- Engage customers in day to day advice needs, service transactions, digital education, and customer problem resolution related to banking solutions
- Understand customer needs and guide customers to the right contact person for appropriate solutions while exercising good judgement in confidential matters
- Build customer confidence on emerging digital banking trends by educating them on mobile, ATM, and online banking
- Support the frontline staff with scheduled cash and non-cash transactions; resolve critical issues and report non-standard matters to management
- Recommend improvements to work practices, branch operations and processes to enhance customer experience and achieve operational excellence
- Participate in the timely and accurate completion of business processes and procedures
- Ensure prepared documentation is accurate, reflects business intentions, and is consistent with relevant regulations and TD’s Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Help build a positive and equitable work environment by promoting team effectiveness, participating in personal performance development and sharing industry knowledge to achieve common objectives
- High School Diploma with over 1 year of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is an asset
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), branch software and internet
- Knowledge of banking solutions and processes to advise customers
- A self-starter who works independently in a dynamic work environment through strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills
- A dynamic, diligent, and effective influencer with can-do attitude to exercise initiative and handle several tasks and changing priorities
- A strong communicator with established customer experience skills who can effectively connect, both verbally and in writing, with customers and related teams in a courteous, and effective manner
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve.
If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.