HCLTech Sri Lanka
About the job
- To interact with Operations and enabling functions
- To collect, analyze data and create presentations for monthly reviews
- To create business cases for new businesses in DPO/BPM domain
- To create training content & deliver to associates & Team leads
- needed and team-work for process & improvements
- Shifts would be afternoon/evening/night hours (UK/US timings)
- University graduate degree in Commerce or Economics or Management or Engineering (B.Com, BSc Accounting, BSc Management, BTEC)
- Minimum 2 years experience in BPO/BPM/DPO industry
- Knowledge of Project Management is mandatory (CAPM preferred)
- Knowledge of 6 Sigma, Lean, Creativity & innovation skills preferred
- Own vehicle and resident of Colombo is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Good skills on MS Excel.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.