Contracted Delivery Partner
What You’ll Do:
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll drive an Amazon-branded vehicle, delivering 200-250 packages per day. You will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve – delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more. You can expect to work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
Why You’ll Love Working For a DSP:
• Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees
• Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
• Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
• Professional growth: many DSPs offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training
• Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
• Equal opportunity employer: DSP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
What You’ll Need:
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have a valid driver’s license within the state of employment
• Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
• Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
To apply for this job please visit ca.bebee.com.