Agricultural Field Trialist
Duties & Responsibilities
An established company in the research and development of plant protection chemicals is expanding their team. They are looking for Agricultural Field Trialist / Worker to join their dynamic team.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Overall trial management: lay-out, execution and evaluation of field trials
- Direct liaison with relevant role players (e.g. agents of distributors, farmers, farm managers, researchers and other role players in the agrochemical industry)
- Collection of data
- Reporting to management
- Control and maintenance of all trial equipment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in agriculture (with crop production, entomology, pathology or soil science-related subjects)
- At least 1-2 years practical experience in field trials for the development of crop protection products
- Strongly motivated to work independently and adaptable to changing working hours according to operational requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Practical disposition with good problem-solving, communication, administrative and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.