Full Job Description
The global leader in public transport infrastructure, SYSTRA has specialised in the mass transit and rail market since 1957. The main shareholders of SYSTRA are SNCF and RATP. Its ambition is to serve emerging needs for collective and sustainable mobility throughout the world. With a presence in 80 countries, SYSTRA manages over 3,000 projects for high-speed systems, traditional rail lines, metros and tramways throughout the world.
- Ensuring that all company employee residencies are valid
- Arranging new and renewal visas for expatriates and their families.
- Scheduling visas, medicals, and travel, coordinating with other internal and external departments
- Preparing government forms for all company related requirements
- Liaising with government departments on all labor law related issues
- Updating management with changes or new governmental processes
- Ensuring the clearing of governmental payments
- Compiling and maintain office and employee records
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of data
- Assisting in coordinating and planning permits and logistics of executive visits, conferences, and events
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Public Relations Officer (P.R.O)
- Good Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong proficient in English language: reading, writing, speaking.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member.
- Experience dealing with Government Departments
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.