Full Job Description
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at our Britannia House office in Manchester, Tenax Road.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our very successful company in our enthusiastic Accounts Payable Department, as a Full Time Accounts Assistant. The individual must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages. You will be dedicated, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines effectively.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be required to;
- Receipts and payments input to the accounts system
- Bank, cash, ATM and card reconciliations
- Revenue input to the accounts system
- Card chargeback management
- Assistance with purchase ledger
- Assist and support the finance department with ad hoc tasks where necessary
- Understanding of working in an office environment
- Past accounts experience desirable but not essential- full training provided
- Confident and approachable, good communication and a ‘can do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work individually and in a team
This position offers the opportunity to make the next step in your career!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
Meals on duty
Uniform (Subject to position)
Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognize any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.