|Hiring Organization||Ajmal Makan|
|Post Name||General Accountant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Tax, Accounting, or Finance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Job description / Role
We are looking for a general accountant with 2-3 years of experience matching the following conditions:
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of the English language
- Available in the U.A.E.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policies and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Requirements Job Qualifications/Skills(not limited to):
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- 2-3 years experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
About the Company
Ajmal Makan Real Estate Development is a highly ambitious company with a universal vision, led by a team of passionate professionals who are ready to challenge the status quo and conventional ways to achieve significant advancements in economic, social, and environmental development within the Real Estate Econo
A pioneering and reputable company, Ajmal Makan Real estate Development is determined to continue to revolutionize the industry. Furthermore, the company is set to evolve through a diversified business portfolio, refusing always to compromise on quality or values, thus ensuring to provide a Utopian lifestyle to provide the heavenly living that its stakeholders envision.
Building on innovation that will inspire generations to come, Ajmal Makan Real estate is creating a world-class destination for living, business and tourism. With the creation of legacy projects that span a range of sectors (residential, commercial, retail, and leisure) Ajmal Makan promises to be an influential and sustainable part of the UAE’s landscape and future initiatives.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.